Hail Strawberry Full of Grace Hail Strawberry Full of Grace

Holy. Crap. What an awesome surprise. Wonderful work, as always. Unique, inventive, and fun to watch. {{{}}}

OTB - Modern Express OTB - Modern Express

The crisp artwork and ambient sounds set an effectively eerie and mysterious tone, and while the voice acting is obviously not at the professional level, it only adds to the seismically realistic atmosphere. The ship and planes look sharp, and the climax was riveting. All my 5 are belong to this, indeed.

RadioTubeClock responds:

Thanks for the review! One of the advantages to using Billiardball and myself, other than realism, is that I know i can rely on him and myself to get the recordings done in a timely manner as well.

Discoball & the Loanshark Discoball & the Loanshark

I really can see the two years worth of time put into this. In my case, it would take far longer than two years to make something like it. Because I suck, much like Frank2982. But I really did like that it is a complete story and didn't rely on "random" humor like so many terrible Flash movies now-a-days. Nicely done, good sir! I look forward to that sequel in 2016! {{{}}}

AnkhClock responds:

Give me fifty mil and I'll get you producer credit on the sequel!

Being the Prophet Being the Prophet

I am always deeply impressed by your movies, and of course this one is no exception. Aside from your wonderfully enchanting art style, this particular movie had a lot of little details that I really liked (Goatse shop, BDonald's, etc.). Thank you for once again giving me a reason to smile. {{{}}}

Losp, Losper, Lospest Losp, Losper, Lospest

"No - no words. No words to describe it. Poetry. They should've sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea." {{{}}}

Pass The Ca$h Pass The Ca$h

Holy. Shit. That was, to use a woefully overused word, epic. I felt like I was watching every trilogy in motion picture history at the same time, all mixed up and out of order. Like Frodo was charged with bringing a severed horse head to the Death Star while Marty McFly travelled throughout the Matrix gathering up Batman, Spiderman, Rocky and Rambo to rescue Frodo from an island of dinosaurs on a planet ruled by apes. With dicks. A lot of dicks. Awesome job, guys. Seriously. {{{}}}

The PatriotClock Rises The PatriotClock Rises

I loved the use of both original dialogue and dialogue straight from the movie. I very much expect this Flash movie to beat The Avengers in box office revenue. {{{}}}

PatriotClock responds:

thank you, but youre a bit off. its already the highest grossing superhero movie of all time.

No Homo in the Clock Crew No Homo in the Clock Crew

Quite excellent, sir. Clock Day has been known to produce a fair share of short, low-quality spam movies, but I was glad to see this one was one of the very well done exceptions. The art was crisp and the synchronized jokes went along perfectly with the song. Again, excellent job, sir. {{{}}}

AnkhClock responds:

For you, the homo is a definite yes.

Spring: Part I Spring: Part I

A fresh blast of awesome in my face

I have to say, I actually laughed out loud at this. Simple, but hilarious. The music selection was also top notch. And I have been to that park in the background, so there is a bit of a personal bias as well. Nicely done. {{{}}}

ZenMicroClock responds:

Thank you for such an honest and heartfelt review! {{{{{{{{Losperman}}}}}}}}

Clock Crew Restaraunt Clock Crew Restaraunt

Essence of Clock Crew, with a hint of spam

You display the goings-on of Clock Crew super moderatorship with the poise and poignancy of a world class chef masquerading as a highly regarded photo journalist. Your use of color and flash is beyond compare, and the soundtrack selection left little to be desired. I must say, I was quite impressed by this piece. {{{}}}