Fuck Clock Day Fuck Clock Day

Classic writing, contemporary art

I very much liked how this seems like an old school Clock movie in spirit, but looks shiny and new in appearance. The art is very colorful, and the humor is sharp and hilarious. Excellent job! {{{}}}

asshatclock responds:

I love Losperman.

B: The Video Game B: The Video Game

Quite enjoyable

Simple, yet fun. There are many that will complain about lack of challenge or simplicity of the presentation, but I believe they are looking too hard for substance. It's all right there. Right in front of you. Glory. {{{}}}

Incredible Peggey Machine Incredible Peggey Machine

GOD MY EYES ARE SO DRY NOW

But they wouldn't be dry if I was able to pull them away from this great game. The art, mechanics, sound, and even quirky opening were extremely well done. It's easy to tell a lot of work went into this. Awesome job! {{{}}}

FrankClock's Career Test FrankClock's Career Test

Rabid Horse Breeder

Lol, good job, sucka. Nice artwork, funny writing, and creative outcomes. Frank sucks, though. {{{}}}

ClockMaxportalDancing ClockMaxportalDancing

I like to fifen it

Haha, that was pretty damn fun. Very nicely done. When I first started I thought the controls were off a little, but I realized it was me waiting too long because there was no indication on where to click. But once I got the hang of it everything was smooth. I love HamburgerClock at the end. <3

Movie Poster Quiz Movie Poster Quiz

Cheerio

A simple, yet very well made and entertaining game. You can tell it wasn't just slopped together, and even thought the play mechanics aren't amazingly complex, it's still fun (and funny) to play. I'd like to see more. Maybe even something where they act scenes out as well.

Create A Punk Rock Girl Create A Punk Rock Girl

Good concept, but...

...I think there was a ton of stuff you could have done with this. It was a great idea, and well executed, but there were a few steps further you could have gone. I know you said you wanted to stay true to the original, but maybe you could have added an alternative mode where you could have some updates. One of the things I'd like to do with my punk rock girl would be change her hair color. Color in general would have been a nice addition. Adding a background (maybe from one of their albums) would have added something as well. Once again, I know you didn't want to change anything, but I see a lot of prospect in it now that you've replicated the original so well.

ScottHanstein responds:

Yea, eventually I might make another version with color, backgrounds, maybe even some new articles of clothing...we'll see. I got an e-mail from Dean of the Milkmen and he said he wants to put it on their site, so keep on the lookout for that on deadmilkmen.com

Dress Up Jesus Dress Up Jesus

What Would Jesus Wear?

Well, this was pretty ok. The wardrobe choices were good, if not a little limited. And the boobs didn't quite match up to his chest. I could see the crease of his chest between the boobs, so that totally ruined my flurry of whacking. But it was still a pretty decent game.

Clock Scene v.2 Clock Scene v.2

Suck my Clock

That was pretty damn sweet. Nice background changes, items, and especially music. More detailed than some of the other Clock dress-ups I've seen. <3

DaEnglishWeiner responds:

thanks lobsterman! i apreaciate it

Where's Avo? Where's Avo?

You're mean &gt;:(

Next time, at least give him the respect of spelling out his entire name. AvoFATHEADcadoClock.

GET IN THE VAN

bigbadron responds:

more like
FATHEAD CANT FIT IN THE VAN CAUSE HES GOT A FATHEAD!

he'll have to ride on top.