Hail Strawberry Full of Grace Hail Strawberry Full of Grace

Holy. Crap. What an awesome surprise. Wonderful work, as always. Unique, inventive, and fun to watch. {{{}}}

OTB - Modern Express OTB - Modern Express

The crisp artwork and ambient sounds set an effectively eerie and mysterious tone, and while the voice acting is obviously not at the professional level, it only adds to the seismically realistic atmosphere. The ship and planes look sharp, and the climax was riveting. All my 5 are belong to this, indeed.

RadioTubeClock responds:

Thanks for the review! One of the advantages to using Billiardball and myself, other than realism, is that I know i can rely on him and myself to get the recordings done in a timely manner as well.

Discoball & the Loanshark Discoball & the Loanshark

I really can see the two years worth of time put into this. In my case, it would take far longer than two years to make something like it. Because I suck, much like Frank2982. But I really did like that it is a complete story and didn't rely on "random" humor like so many terrible Flash movies now-a-days. Nicely done, good sir! I look forward to that sequel in 2016! {{{}}}

AnkhClock responds:

Give me fifty mil and I'll get you producer credit on the sequel!

Fuck Clock Day Fuck Clock Day

Classic writing, contemporary art

I very much liked how this seems like an old school Clock movie in spirit, but looks shiny and new in appearance. The art is very colorful, and the humor is sharp and hilarious. Excellent job! {{{}}}

asshatclock responds:

I love Losperman.

B: The Video Game B: The Video Game

Quite enjoyable

Simple, yet fun. There are many that will complain about lack of challenge or simplicity of the presentation, but I believe they are looking too hard for substance. It's all right there. Right in front of you. Glory. {{{}}}

Incredible Peggey Machine Incredible Peggey Machine

GOD MY EYES ARE SO DRY NOW

But they wouldn't be dry if I was able to pull them away from this great game. The art, mechanics, sound, and even quirky opening were extremely well done. It's easy to tell a lot of work went into this. Awesome job! {{{}}}